Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made

Today while watching Naomi and Jonah eat their dessert, it really struck me how different they are from each other.  Jonah dumped the ice cream out of his cone so that he could eat the cone by itself, while Naomi asked for a spoon so she could eat the ice cream without eating any of the cone. Although these kids are mine, they came pre-programmed with their own personalities and their own likes and dislikes. I may be raising my children, but more than that, I'm getting to know them.

Jonah enjoying his cone after dumping the ice cream on the table.


Naomi using her spoon to finish off her ice cream. 


It always amazes me when I think about what a gift I have in my children. Each child is such a miracle, and is absolutely the handiwork of God. I can never be thankful enough.

Psalm 139:14
I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works;

my soul knows it very well.






1 comment: